Here are our top 5 best picks for Small ATX cases to build an amazing compact PC in 2021 and also these will remain the best picks for 2022 we are sure about it. We have chosen the 5 most recommended and valuable Smallest ATX cases which will give an astonishing look with RGB Lightings. We will also suggest our top 2 picks from below 5 cases at the bottom of the article so make sure you check them out too.
5 Best Small ATX Cases For Perfect PC Build
Top 3 Best Picks
1. NZXT H510i Compact ATX
2. Corsair iCUE 220T RGB
3. CORSAIR Crystal 465X RGB Case
1. NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower Casing
(Perfect Value – Micro ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX)
|Specifications||NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower|
|Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX|
|321 – 381mm|
|Standard: 7, Vertical: 2|
3 Colors: Matte Black, Black White, Black Red.
- ATX, Micro-ATX, & Mini-ITX Support
- Steel Frame & Tempered-Glass Side Panel
- 2 + 1 3.5″ Drive Bays
- 2 + 1 2.5″ Drive Bays
- Pre-installed RGB LED Strip
- Built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically
- Lighting and fan control supported by CAM Smart Device V2
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar
- Uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel.
- Two Aer F120mm fans and a removable filter on PSU intake.
- Removable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm.
NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower Review:
NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower Casing the first thing about this case, is it is closed with thumbscrews which won’t require any screwdriver, and if you talk about the front panel of this Casing then it is completely made of glass. This case has RGB strips spread all over the case when are spread on the corners of the case and one is at the top of the case will give up a full shining and colorful look to the case.
In this case, there is an option to mount your GPU vertically so it will give a unique look so that’s also a positive point about it, And the length of the GPU can be a maximum of up to 381mm which is quite a large space for any GPU. Overall this casing is one of the most recommended and best Small ATX cases so it can be your first choice.
Amazing Cable Management:
The cable management of this casing is so perfect because of the white stripe, which will carry all the extra cables inside and will hide it from any eye vision. And you can also move the position of that strip according to your need and also there are extra cable tracks which can hide all your 24-pins or some more additional cables which will provide a completely clean internal look to the Pc.
Large Mounting Space:
In the front area of this case, there are 2 SSDs or HDD(hard-drive) Mounts and on the backside, there are two more hard drive trays to carry your large hard drives. For fan mounting you can have 2 120mm Fans or 2 140mm Fans at the front of the case which will be giving all the airflow pressure.
Airflow & Front Panel:
The airflow of this case is just normal not very perfect and not extra bad because it doesn’t have enough space to push all the air out, the space on the corners of the casing is so little so it will be hard to flow all the air out easily. On the front input-output panel you will get used to 3.0 and USB Type-C also audio jack and microphone jack, there will be a power button too.
- Tempered glass
- Simple, reliable, and attractive
- Great cable management
- Tunnel for PSU
- Virtical GPU Mount
- SSDs can be mounted on the back of the case vertical
- No USB 2.0 on front panel
- It doesn’t have drive trays
- Built with no quality meterials, and the metal bends so easily
2. CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB Case
(Best Large Room + Rich Feature Case)
|Specifications||CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB|
|(x2) 3.5in (x3) 2.5in|
|USB-Type-C, USB 3.0, Audio I/O|
|ATX, mATX, ITX|
|120mm; 240mm; 360mm|
- Can carry full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs
- Covered with two-panel tempered glass
- Direct Airflow cooling technology
- Super Compact & Expandable
- Comes with 3 SP120 RGB LED fans
- The Exterior is all made of Steel
- Capable of liquid cooling technology
- Cool and Quiet
CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB Review:
CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB is one of the best small ATX cases which it is made with tempered glass, it gives an amazing and astonishing look and when the RGB fans turn on it doubles the awesomeness of this Case. And the best thing is that the tempered glass is just placed on all the 3 angels of the casing which just makes the people able to watch the beautiful internal RGB and components of the pc from any direction.
This CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB comes with 3 SP120 GB LED fans which just give an amazing colorful glow to the front of the casing. And for controlling the lighting there are 3 different buttons on the Top I/O of the casing, and on that I/O there are 2 USB ports and an audio panel too. It comes with a removable Harddrive cage, so if you don’t need it then you can simply remove it and it will give you extra space for the radiator.
For cable management, all the cables are just hidden on the backside of the casing which won’t be visible on the front so it will give a clean look to the casing.
Cooling & Airflow:
On the top of the casing, there will be a magnetic dust filter placed so the dust won’t stay inside your casing for long and will be easy to remove. And for airflow, this case comes with Direct Airflow cooling technology, and also it supports water cooling to give maximum cooling.
- Perfect Cooling
- Great front airflow
- Comes with 3 Beautiful RGB fans
- Supports large and oversized motherboards
- Tick Glass, High quality Build
- ‘3’x2.5 Harddrive trays in the back
- Supports a 3x 120mm front and 2x 120mm top radiators
- Room for cable management at the back is poor
- Very little space around power supply
- High Profile RAMs will be harder to mount because they maybe will touch the fan
- You will need a thin screwdriver to remove the screws holding in GPUs/PCI extension
3. Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Mid Tower Case
(Strong Cooling+Smart Lighting)
|Specifications||Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Mid Tower Case|
|(x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in|
|(2x) USB 3.0, (1x) Audio in/out|
|ATX, mATX, ITX|
|120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
- Improved system’s cooling with High Air-Flow Layout
- Comes with 3 included SP120 RGB Pro Fans
- Edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel window to give great look to PC’s components
- Beautiful RGB with brilliant lighting effects + Corsair iCUE software to control RGB lights
- Comes with a full-length PSU cover to hide your power supply and cables which will give a professional Build Look
- Compatible corsair liquid coolers-H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Review:
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Mid Tower Case is one of the best small ATX cases for well-enhanced airflow and smart RGB lighting. This case comes in complete tempered glass which is available in two variants color, white and black. This case is made to carry up to 4 Drives and it also comes with a removable dust filter which you can keep your casing on it and also one you can put on top of the casing so dust won’t stay inside the casing and will be easy to clean.
Airflow and Cooling:
On the front, you will find the three fans completely RGB which will give smart lighting to your case and those fans cant be controlled with any controller or button but it will automatically change their colors by Corsair IQ. These fans are set to give up to 1500RPM speed so it will give the highest and best airflow to all the components of the PC also corsair has improved the airflow to the GPU so it won’t get heat up easily. The whole case is made of solid steel and the build quality is so perfect.
The Odd Steel Panel can be removed:
On the front, you will find a steel panel which is kind of pretty odd in design so maybe you won’t need it you can just remove it and get rid of it because it will just disturb the RGB lighting of the fans. Under the shroud, you will find a 2 drive hard drive cage which can just slide from left to right and right to left easily, and also it can be removed if you don’t need it.
- Solid Steel Made Case
- Great Airflow structure
- Carries upto 4 Drives
- Smart RGB Lighting
- Comes with 3 SP120 RGB Pro Fans
- Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front keep your system clean
- Has an Odd Steel Panel on the front which destroys the RGB Fans look
4. Phanteks Eclipse P500A Case
(Large Room + Airflow King)
|Specifications||Phanteks Eclipse P500A|
|2 Included (Upto 10)|
|7 Slots (+3)|
|USB-C GEN 2|
2x USB 3.0
LED Mode Button
LED Color Button
|E-ATX (up to 280mm wide), ATX, micro-ATX, mini-TX|
|Up to 360 /420 mm|
|Up to 360/ 280 mm|
- Very versatile interior
- Water Cooling Support
- Premium mid-tower case
- Great airflow performance with style
- extensive storage possibilities (can be upgraded up to 10 HDDs / 13 SSDs)
- quality and performance with exceptional value and high-end capabilities.
- 1 mm Ultra-fine Performance mesh front panel for optimal airflow with effective dust filtration.
Phanteks Eclipse P500A Case Review:
Phanteks Eclipse P500A Case is one of the best ever airflow casings, it has so powerful air-flow potential it will never let your PC temperature rise up. it comes with a Mesh front panel so all the air will go out easily from the front of the casing. This casing is so premium inbuilt quality and it comes with three 140mm RGB fans on the front. In the front panel, the 3 RGB fans will just glow and it will look so astonishing because the lights will just cross the mesh and it will glow so amazingly.
There are some more RGB strips and some RGB lighting on the separate areas of the case which can be controlled with the button on the front panel with which you can change the modes and colors of the lighting. It also has a 3-pin A-RGB Connector which can just control the RGB lighting of the motherboard. On the front input/output panel you will get 2 USB 3.0 ports and a USB Type-C Gen 2 port but there is no microphone or headphone jack on the front panel.
It has a capacity to carry up to 6 140mm fans or it can carry up to 7 120mm fans which are so huge number for fans, so this casing can be an airflow beast. It also supports water cooling and it can carry up to 10 Harddrives or up to 13 SSDs in total.
- Up to 6 x 140 mm fans
- Up to 7x 120 mm fans
- Superb Airflow Potential
- Integrated case lighting
- Clean cable management
- Optimized Cooling with Additional SK Fans
- Vertical GPU Support
- Includes USB Type-C
- Excellent thermal performance
- Too big for simple systems
- Noisy when fans are at max RPM
5. Fractal Design Meshify C – Case
(Maximum Airflow+Supreme Cable Management)
|Specifications||Fractal Design Meshify C|
|2x USB 3.0, Audio I/O|
|ATX, mATX, ITX|
|120/240/360 mm, 140/280 mm|
- Stealthy design
- 3 dedicated SSD mounting options
- Flexible storage options with room for up to five drives
- A newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Flexible storage options with room for up to five drives in total and three SSD positions
- Two pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommeted pass-throughs for clean cable routing
- The open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- Performance and capacity of a larger tower in a compact mid-tower size
- Angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
Fractal Design Meshify C Review:
Fractal Design Meshify C is a small ATX Case that supports micro ATX Mini ATX and ATX motherboards. It comes in a polygonal shape on the front and is colored in black and white with a full metallic body. It has a full mesh front panel which will allow all the air out easily and keep the casing temperature pretty cool. on the front and you will find 2 USB 3.0 ports, a headphone jack and microphone Jack, also power and reset buttons.
As in the above casings, this one also comes with a dust filter on the top and on the base of the case which will prevent it from dust and will clean all the dust easily. This case is completely covered from both sides with tempered glass which gives an astonishing look to the internal components and RGB of the casing.
Cable Management And Mountings:
This case has soap perfect cabin management and most of the cables are shifted to the back corner of the casing so they won’t come into the vision easily. PSU is so easy to remove and plug because it only needs 2 thumb screws, and also SSD tray which is behind the motherboard shroud answer required a single thumbs screw and you can also remove it if you are not using it.
Airflow And Fans:
This case can support seven 120mm fans on the front or four 140mm fans which will give a mindblowing airflow to all the PC. Also, this case comes with two dynamic X2 GP12 fans, one of them will be placed on the rear of the casing which can also support a 120mm radiator, and another one will be at the front of the casing which can support up to 2 fans either they will be 120mm or 140mm.
- Great air flow
- Tempered glass
- Can Fit 280mm radiator
- It can carry 3 SSD’s & 2 HDD on the back of the motherboard tray
- The case fits two 140mm fans up front
- Compact size for a full ATX chassis
- This Case is completely covered with easily removable dust filters
- The cable management of this case isn’t the best as NZXT H510i
- Case fans are some noisy
- Oversized ATX motherboards will not fit
5 Best Small ATX Cases In 2022
Our Two Best Picks:
1. NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower Case because it is affordable in price and the most well structured and perfect case in all features whether by airflow or cable management. It’s one of the best Value small ATX Case.
2. Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Mid Tower Case because it comes with a very affordable price and it has all functions and advantages of an expensive casing but the cost of this is just under $100.
1. NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower Case (Price $108.99)
2. CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB (Price $139.99)
3. Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Mid Tower Case (Price $94.99)
4. Phanteks Eclipse P500A (Price $149.99)
5. Fractal Design Meshify C (Price $118.68)
Hi, I’m Afaq a Gaming and Tech enthusiast Living In the United States Of America, California. I’m here to provide you with the best gaming recommendations and suggestions, also I will give detailed reviews for the best builds and components. I also review technology-related products and tell you if they are good to buy or not.