MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi Review
This is the best performance X570 motherboard for gamers and prosumers because it has many gaming features, like 4400+(OC) MHz, Wifi 6 for no latency online gaming, and a Superfast and enhanced gaming experience with PCIe Gen 4. It supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series / 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen 4000 G-Series Processors.
(Better Than MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI But Expensive)
MSI MPG 570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI Motherboard Specs:
|Supported CPU||Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors|
|Chipset||AMD® X570 Chipset|
|Memory||4 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4-4400(OC)|
|Graphics||2 x PCI-E 4.0 x16 slots Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|Slots||2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots|
|Supported Storage||2 x Lightning M.2 slots (Gen4 x4) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|LAN||Intel® I211AT Gigabit LAN|
|Audio||8-Channel(7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost 4|
|USB Port||4 x USB 3.2 (Gen2, 3A+1C) + 6 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) + 6 x USB 2.0|
|Internal I/O Ports||1. Keyboard / Mouse 2. USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A 3. Wireless / Bluetooth 4. LAN 5. Audio Connectors 6. Flash BIOS Button 7. USB 2.0 8. HDMI 9. USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A + C 10. USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A 11. Optical S/PDIF out|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
- ATX Form Factor
- AMD X570 Chipset
- Socket AM4
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4400 (OC)
- 6 x SATA III, 2 x M.2
- 2 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Realtek ALC1120 7.1-Channel HD Audio
- Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), BT 5.0
- Intel I211AT Gigabit LAN
- MSI Mystic Light RGB Lighting
- SupportSupports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with NAHIMIC 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, VOICE BOOST, LIVE UPDATE, AMBIENT LINK with user friendly user interface.
Compatible Processors (CPU):
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
- AMD Ryzen 9 5800X
- AMD Ryzern 5 5600X
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
- AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- AMD Ryzen 3600X
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500X
- AMD Ryzen 3 3100
- AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
- AMD Ryzen 2200G
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600 OEM
- AMD Ryzen 5 2400G OEM
MSI MPG 570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI Motherboard Review:
MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI Motherboard is a mid-range motherboard or we can say a little expensive motherboard for 5000 Series / 4000 G-Series / AMD Ryzen 2nd generation and 3rd Generation Processors. It comes with a socket of AM4 and it is an ATX form factor motherboard with an AMD X570 Chipset.
This motherboard has a 4 layer ATX PCB, but this PCB is different from the previous MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI Motherboard’s PCB, because it is a server graded PCB which comes in a tighter plastic threaded layer, and the advantage of this PCB will be that it will deliver better single isolation then the previous MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI Motherboard. But there is another difference in both motherboards and that is the price difference this motherboard is expensive than the Wi-Fi Edge motherboard, it will cost around $100 to $150 more than that motherboard but will give an amazing and powerful performance.
PCIe Gen 4:
This motherboard comes with PCIe 4.0 support, but for using that you will need to pair it with an AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processor or more latest one, then only you will be able to use the advantage of PCIe gen 4. The motherboard comes with 4 PCIe slots, two of them are x1/single slots and two are x16 slots, but the one which is closer to the CPU will have 16 PCIe lanes which you should put your Graphics card or GPU there. If you want to use multi GPUs or two GPUs at the same time with this motherboard and these PCIe slots then both slots will share 8 by 8 lanes and this can support AMD Crossfire.
VRMs And Power Stages:
If we talk about the VRM and cooling system of this motherboard then it’s not very satisfying is just fair enough, this motherboard uses MOSFET power stages with 5 phases, but this will be not a good option for overclocking a high-end processor with 8cores or more, because if we did then it will raise the temperature very high and it will just make the performance so slow, so it’s not a good option for overclockers. This temperature rise will decrease the durability of this motherboard and also affect the performance so you should not overclock the CPU on this motherboard.
Performance and Heat Sinks:
MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI Motherboard comes with short heat sinks but the design is pretty good and decent, but for better performance extended heat sinks are better which MSI used to put on their motherboards every time but this time they are not doing that, so here again the overclocking will be very very poor on this motherboard.
This motherboard comes with a dual-channel of ddr4 Ram slots each slot can support a maximum of 64GB RAMs, so a total of 128GB maximum RAM it can hold. If you want to Overclock the name then it can go up to 3,466MHz for any AMD Ryzen 2000 series processor, and for Ryzen 3000 Series CPU RAMs can be overclocked up to 4,400MHz which is an amazing super fast speed for any DDR4 RAM.
MSI MPG X570 Gaming PRO CARBON WiFi can support two M.2 SSDs, and if you paired it with the second generation of AMD Ryzen processor then it will give 32Gb/s speed on PCIe 3.0 but you put any AMD Ryzen 3000 Series CPU on this motherboard then it will provide an amazing speed upto 64Gb/s on PCIe 4.0.
The motherboard comes with an 11 watt of X570 chipset and it has a chipset fan to keep the chipset cool all the time, but the fan used on this motherboard is just a classic fan so it may create some noise or vibration the durability will not be like a high-end chipset fan.
- Best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400+(OC) MHz
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding
- Wi-Fi 6
- Lightning Fast Game experience
- PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield
- AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2
- Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost
- 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
- AUDIO BOOST 4
You may also Like to view
Hi, I’m Afaq a Gaming and Tech enthusiast Living In the United States Of America, California. I’m here to provide you with the best gaming recommendations and suggestions, also I will give detailed reviews for the best builds and components. I also review technology-related products and tell you if they are good to buy or not.