Don Bradman Cricket 14 Highly Compressed Download
Don Bradman 14 Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 or AMD Athlon II X2 250
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP/7/10
- VIDEO CARD: ATI Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT520 with Min 1GB Memory
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB
- Download x360ce and VJoy from the links provided below. You will need these two applications to Map your Keyboard to the Game.
Download x360ce and VJoy This File Download Link is locked!Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the File download links.
- Extract VJoy from the archive and then run the ‘VJoySetup.exe”.
- Now, extract all the files from the x360 archive to a folder.
- Copy all the files from “x360ce_Don Bradman Cricket 14” folder and paste it to your Don Bradman Cricket 14 Installation directory. For ex, C:\Program Files (x86)\Don Bradman Cricket 14.
- Now, run VJoy and then click on “Open INI“. Now, select “cricket14.ini” from the VJoy Folder (the folder where you initially extracted the Vjoy Setup Files.
- Click “Enable“ Option.
- Open your folder of Don Bradman Cricket 14 Installation and then open “XinputTest.exe“. You’ll see a status as Connected. If it doesn’t show “Connected” then you may be doing something wrong and hence verify the above steps.
- Now, minimize the current window (Don’t close the window).
- Now open “x360ce.exe” from the same folder and then minimize the window and you can start playing your game.
- If it is showing “Not connected” in XInput Test, copy go to C:\Windows\System32 and copy “dinput8.dll” from that folder and paste it to the Don Bradman Cricket 14 directory, where you’ve installed x360. Replace the file with the copied file.
NOTE: You can change control mapping from VJoy but the current settings are recommended.
Here are the default keyboard controls:
- Arrows for shots
- A for run
- S to Cancel the run
- D to Diving
- Z to Defence
- X to Power Shot
Review Of Don Bradman Cricket 14:
Here is the complete review of Don BradmanCricut 14, this game is here only for PC or desktop gamers or desktop and windows devices, like windows 7/8/10. Don Bradman cricket 14 is developed by Australia-based game developer big ant-studios and to give the developers credit the game is not so simple to convert into a virtual game on booting up you are welcomed with a smiling face of sir Don Bradman you have a very simple menu offering many game modes.
One thing which I didn’t like in some previous cricket games that I have played was how the actual players’ names and likeness couldn’t be used because of license issues began has tackled that problem rather smartly when you start the game for the first time you are asked.
If you want to import the current top community-created teams connect to the internet and you can download those teams and you have all the best players looking like themselves with correct attributes in the career mode you debut into the cricketing world and fight your way up to the best cricketer spread over 20seasons the career mode is slow and hard and is meant for serious cricket fans.
The tournament mode lets you play anything from a single game to a full-fledged tournament this is the most common mode and easily one of my favorite the two or less you recreate some fantastic tours of the past and you can try to rewrite history in some of the tours that your favorite team may have lost each team playing style is different and you need to spend some time learning to bat against seniors and spinners and don’t forget balling as both as well you get the option to goal a bouncer full good length ball.
As you run in you can choose what type of delivery you want your bowler to bowl in-swing out-swing or seam-up the controls need some getting used to you can play on an easy level to start with and use the guides on how to build the perfect delivery and work your way up to words every baller has a different run-up length and speed and you would need to spend some time to get used to them.
After some overs, you should be able to start bowling some good lengthy orders and a couple of slow ones as well once you are comfortable with the controls you can go up a level and start bowling without on-screen guides.
Batting is a bit freakier than bowling when the ball is released from the baller and you can see a colored circle to indicate whether it’s a short full or good length ball you can drive pull or cut depending upon the direction of the ball you can also opt to plane a cressid short defensive short or an aggressive shot down the ground you have a split second to choose the footwork to assume the line and length of the ball and keep the short selection you have a split second to choose the footwork.
Assume the line and length of the ball and execute the short selection the tropics are definitely not the worst that you would have seen and it is certainly not the best the crowds in the stands are flat and boring there are a lot of unavoidable animations and it could soon get pretty boring to see the bowler take up the bales every time you throw the ball at him.
The instant replays have great animations and graphics and you also have the hot spot review as well the verdict from Mr. geeks mary.com is that the game has been made for fans of cricket considering all the important aspects of the game have been included in the review system to the control over batting and bowling every aspect has been given time and dedication to develop.
Also Download PES 10 Highly Compressed PC Game